Why Work at McNair?
The McNair Community is a special place for both staff and students!
McNair is one school community split between two buildings: McNair Elementary (Pre-K through 2nd grade) and McNair Upper Elementary (3rd grade through 6th grade). Both schools share a passion for academic excellence, innovation, and positive relationships.
- A widely diverse community of families and students.
- Supportive families who are always willing to help out.
- An involved and supportive administration that allows staff to take risks.
- A vibrant atmosphere that is fun, happy, and welcoming.
- A shared sense of collective responsibility and trust, fostering respect for all members of the community.
- Dedication to collaborative planning time for teams, ongoing professional development, and the latest educational research and learning theories in classrooms.
- Manageable class sizes and extensive instructional resources to enhance student learning.
McNair provides the ideal place for teachers, students, families, and community members to learn and grow in a nurturing, rigorous, and culturally responsive environment.