Student Withdrawal (Grades PreK-2)
Leaving Us? Please follow these steps.
Looking to Withdrawal a Grade 3-6 Student Instead?
McNair (Primary) Elementary School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact Afkham Hosseini, our school Student Information Assistant, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Return school property (laptop, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Student Information Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the McNair (Primary) Elementary School main office).
- Please submit this form to Afkham Hosseini, our Student Information Assistant, at [email protected].
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to McNair (Primary) Elementary School.
Refunding a Student's Meal Account