Getting to and From School
Translate this page
Kiss and Ride
If students are transported by car to school, the following procedures should be followed:
- Use the car riders' entrance only and follow the loop around.
- Please do not to make a left hand turn, as this is a one way loop. There will be staff members and safety patrols on duty both in the morning and afternoon to assist your child with getting out of the vehicle.
- Please do not put your vehicle in park to assist your child with getting out, as this will slow down traffic in our Kiss and Ride loop.
- AT NO TIME should you load or unload directly on Thomas Jefferson Drive.
- Please be prompt when picking up your child after school. If you will be delayed for any reason, notify the school, and have someone else listed on the Emergency Care Card pick up your child from school.
- Please use the carpool sign that was sent home with your child in their first Tuesday Folder of the school year.
- Displaying the sign in your car window facilitates faster loading in the Kiss and Ride loop. P
- lease refrain from cell phone use while in the carpool line.